Celebrate spring and Mother’s day at Shelburne Museum! Stroll the Museum grounds and enjoy an array of springtime festivities including art activities, music, and more! And make sure to say hello and snap a photo with our special guest…Clifford the Big Red Dog! The “bone” a fide children’s literary classic and PBS character will be on hand for photos throughout the day.
- Meet Clifford the Big Red Dog and follow the literary classic storybook along the Museum pathway.
- Enjoy live outdoor music from Albert Joy and Young Tradition Vermont.
- Take home sunflower seed packets, courtesy of American Meadows (while supplies last).
- Make art! Outdoor sketching, jewelry box design, and springtime paper crown making. Materials provided.
- Learn about flower design at Burlington-based floral designer Jayson Munn’s demo/workshop.
- Relax and renew with a family yoga session led by Yoga Roots instructor Lynn Alpeter.
- Play croquet, badminton, and other springtime lawn games.
- Feast on Lake Champlain Chocolates Ice Cream, Lulu Pouf cotton candy, and sandwiches, salads, snacks, and more at The Weathervane Café.
- Celebrate the opening of The Toy Trunk at Diamond Barn, a fun and fabulous place to find toys, games, books, and snacks