A legacy of philanthropy has distinguished Shelburne Museum throughout its history. Today’s donors can express their generosity in many ways. Outright gifts go directly to where they are needed most. Museum Memberships at a variety of levels offer valuable benefits. However you choose to give, your support allows the Museum to continue its longstanding commitment to history, art, and access for all.
To make a donation by phone or to make a gift of stock, call Paul Ugalde at 802-985-0859. Thank you!
Shelburne Museum understands the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information, especially in today’s increasingly electronic environment. We respect and protect the privacy of our donors and adhere to the following guidelines.
- Information about donors and donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- We do not exchange, lend, rent or sell our donor lists to third party organizations.
- The personal information you provide when making an online donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you make a donation online, a secure connection is established and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- Museum employees are not permitted to use this information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the benefit of Shelburne Museum.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about Shelburne Museum, its programs, or about upcoming events.
- If you have supplied your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your donation or responding to requests you may have made.