- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- Wyeth Workshops: Storytelling
- 11 a.m.- Noon
- Jul 9
- Webb Gallery
Free with admission.
Spend an hour immersed in conversations with fellow Wyeth enthusiasts, facilitated by a museum guide, about featured pieces in the Wyeth Vertigo exhibition. Each gathering focuses on a different theme in relation to the paintings in the exhibition. July 9: Storytelling, July 11: Nature, July 23: Poetry, July 25: Perspective.
Visit the Exhibit Highlights: Wyeth Vertigo page for further information on upcoming programs.