- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- Wednesday Workshop: Pattern Party Tote Bags
- Session 1: 1-2:30 p.m. Session 2: 4-5:30 p.m.
- Sep 11
- Pizzagalli Center for Art and Education
Explore the many patterns in the Shelburne Museum’s collections, and then apply these designs to the decoration of a Shelburne Museum canvas tote bag. Space is limited, pre-registration required. Call (802) 985-3346 x 3368.
Visit the Wednesday Workshops page for information on the Wednesday Workshops series.