- Larger Than Life: Quilts by Velda Newman May 12 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 12 - Oct 31
- Ogden Pleissner, Landscape Painter May 12 - Oct 31
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 12 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 12 - Oct 31
- Something Old, Something New: Continuity & Change, American Fine Furnishings 1700–1820 May 12 - Oct 31
- Daily Tour: Full Steam Ahead
- 11:30 and 2:30 daily, 6 p.m. on Wednesdays in July and August
- Oct 28
Free with admission.
All aboard! Discover the restored 1906 steamboat Ticonderoga as it existed in 1923. Learn more about the boat’s operation, mechanics, historical and social context.
Visit the Full Steam Ahead page for information on this daily tour.