- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- Vermont Balloon and Craft Festival
- Jul 26
- 12 and under free
A weekend packed with activities and fun including crafts of all kinds, artisan food and hot air balloon rides. Saturday evening balloon glow on the Museum campus. Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Local restaurants participate in Taste of Shelburne on Sunday 1:30 p.m.
For information visit: www.vtfest.com