- All Star Quilts: The John Wilmerding Collection Jun 27 - Oct 26
- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum May 26 - Oct 31
- Nancy Crow, Seeking Beauty: Riffs on Repetition May 11 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 11 - Oct 31
- Homefront & Battlefield: Quilts and Context in the Civil War Sep 21 - Jan 4
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 11 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 11 - Oct 31
- Through Wyeth Eyes
- 2-3 p.m.
- Jun 22
- Webb Gallery
Free with admission.
Join Dr. Joyce Hill Stoner of Winterthur and the University of Delaware for a focused, in-depth look at the Shelburne Museum’s new Wyeth Vertigo exhibition.
Visit the Exhibit Highlights: Wyeth Vertigo page for further information on upcoming programs.