- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- SMArt: Families—An Evening in Paris
- 5–7 p.m.
- Jun 19
- Museum Grounds
Free with Museum admission
Travel to Paris and enjoy an evening of French culture.
Relax in our café and sample French-inspired cuisine, stroll through the Museum’s colorful gardens, listen to glorious French music, try your hand at plein air painting and view the exhibition, In a New Light: French Impressionism Arrives in America. Additional charge for food and drink.
Visit the SMArt Series page for information on other SMArt programs.