- Larger Than Life: Quilts by Velda Newman May 12 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 12 - Oct 31
- Ogden Pleissner, Landscape Painter May 12 - Oct 31
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 12 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 12 - Oct 31
- Something Old, Something New: Continuity & Change, American Fine Furnishings 1700–1820 May 12 - Oct 31
- Passport to Learning
- 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- May 16
Passport to Learning is an exciting series of twelve interactive workshops for students in grades K-8 that meet educational standards from Vermont’s Framework of Standards and Grade Expectations and introduce students to concepts and themes in art, language arts, math, science, and social studies through a facilitated exploration of Shelburne Museum.