- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- Mornings at the Museum: Vertigo
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. and 10:45-11:45 a.m. on July 16, 9:30-10:30 a.m. on July 18
- Jul 16
- Webb Gallery
Pre-registration required. Registration for this program is now closed.
Shelburne Museum offers special programming to residents of local care facilities that serve the needs of seniors with Alzheimer’s disease.
Visit the Tours for Special Audiences page for further information about the Mornings at the Museum program.