- All Star Quilts: The John Wilmerding Collection Jun 27 - Oct 26
- In a New Light: French Impressionism Arrives in America Jun 14 - Sep 1
- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum May 26 - Oct 31
- Nancy Crow, Seeking Beauty: Riffs on Repetition May 11 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 11 - Oct 31
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 11 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 11 - Oct 31
- Mornings at the Museum: Vertigo
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. and 10:45-11:45 a.m. on July 16, 9:30-10:30 a.m. on July 18
- Jul 16
- Webb Gallery
Pre-registration required. Registration for this program is now closed.
Shelburne Museum offers special programming to residents of local care facilities that serve the needs of seniors with Alzheimer’s disease.
Visit the Tours for Special Audiences page for further information about the Mornings at the Museum program.