- All Star Quilts: The John Wilmerding Collection Jun 27 - Oct 26
- In a New Light: French Impressionism Arrives in America Jun 14 - Sep 1
- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum May 26 - Oct 31
- Nancy Crow, Seeking Beauty: Riffs on Repetition May 11 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 11 - Oct 31
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 11 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 11 - Oct 31
- Lecture: Invitation to American Art
- 4 p.m.
- Apr 17
- All Souls Interfaith Gathering
Invitation to American Art: From Sentimental Culture to Modernism
The second in a three-part lecture series with Shelburne Museum Director Thomas Denenberg examines art in America from the 17th through mid-20th centuries.
From Sentimental Culture to Modernism traces the transition from 19th century genre painting and Gilded Age imagery to the Machine Age in America. Artists include Eastman Johnson, William S. Mount, Lily Martin Spencer, Richard Woodville, John Singer Sargent, Charles Sheeler.