- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- Lecture: Invitation to American Art
- 4 p.m.
- Apr 10
- All Souls Interfaith Gathering
Invitation to American Art: Errand into the Wilderness
The first in a three-part lecture series with Shelburne Museum Director Thomas Denenberg examines art in America from the 17th through mid-20th centuries.
Errand into the Wilderness explores perceptions of wilderness in American visual culture from the 17th through 19th centuries. Paintings by John Singleton Copley, Thomas Cole, Asher Durand, Frederic Church, Winslow Homer and others.