- All Star Quilts: The John Wilmerding Collection Jun 27 - Oct 26
- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum May 26 - Oct 31
- Nancy Crow, Seeking Beauty: Riffs on Repetition May 11 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 11 - Oct 31
- Homefront & Battlefield: Quilts and Context in the Civil War Sep 21 - Jan 4
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 11 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 11 - Oct 31
- Lecture: Invitation to American Art
- 4 p.m.
- Apr 10
- All Souls Interfaith Gathering
Invitation to American Art: Errand into the Wilderness
The first in a three-part lecture series with Shelburne Museum Director Thomas Denenberg examines art in America from the 17th through mid-20th centuries.
Errand into the Wilderness explores perceptions of wilderness in American visual culture from the 17th through 19th centuries. Paintings by John Singleton Copley, Thomas Cole, Asher Durand, Frederic Church, Winslow Homer and others.