- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- Family Day: Haunted Happenings
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Oct 28
$7 per person ages 3 and up. Members and children 2 and under are free.
Join us for our annual Halloween event, named a Top 10 2016 Fall Event by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce. Be creative and dress up in your most playful, toy-themed costume as you trick or treat on the grounds of Shelburne Museum.