- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum Apr 26 - Oct 31
- Birds of a Feather: Shelburne Museum's Decoy Collection Nov 21 - Jun 19
- 32 Degrees: The Art of Winter Jan 23 - May 30
- Dominique Ehrmann: Once Upon a Quilt May 1 - Oct 31
- Wind, Waves, and Light: Kinetic Sculpture by George Sherwood May 1 - Oct 31
- Daily Tour: Full Steam Ahead
- Daily at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.; Thursday evenings at 6 p.m. June 19-August 14, 2014.
- Aug 1
Free with admission.
All Aboard! Discover the restored 1906 steamboat Ticonderoga as it existed in 1923 during our daily walking tour. Learn about the boat’s operation, mechanics, historical and social context.