- All Star Quilts: The John Wilmerding Collection Jun 27 - Oct 26
- Painting a Nation: American Art at Shelburne Museum May 26 - Oct 31
- Nancy Crow, Seeking Beauty: Riffs on Repetition May 11 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 11 - Oct 31
- Homefront & Battlefield: Quilts and Context in the Civil War Sep 21 - Jan 4
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 11 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 11 - Oct 31
- Art on the Go Cart: Impressionism: En Plein Air
- 11 a.m.
- Jul 23
- Pizzagalli Center for Art and Education
Included in the price of admission.
Most Impressionists chose to paint en plein air, or outdoors, instead of, or in addition to, painting in their studios. Using chalk pastels, create an “En Plein Air” painting inspired by the Shelburne Museum landscape.