- Larger Than Life: Quilts by Velda Newman May 12 - Oct 31
- Trailblazers: Horse-powered Vehicles May 12 - Oct 31
- Ogden Pleissner, Landscape Painter May 12 - Oct 31
- The Alphabet of Sheep by Patty Yoder May 12 - Oct 31
- Lock, Stock and Barrel: The Terry Tyler Collection of Vermont Firearms May 12 - Oct 31
- Something Old, Something New: Continuity & Change, American Fine Furnishings 1700–1820 May 12 - Oct 31
- Art at Hand: General Store
- 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Oct 25
Free for pre-registered participants
Art at Hand tours provide Museum access to visitors who are blind or visually impaired. Each tour includes a tactile component accompanied by vivid verbal descriptions of some of the major pieces in the Museum’s collection. On October 25 we will explore the Museum’s General Store.
Registration is required. Registrations are accepted by telephone or by mail on a first-come, first-served basis beginning April 2, 2012. For more information contact Angela Pratt at (802) 985-3346 x3393 or email@example.com.